After years of government red tape reduction programs that have failed to halt the explosion of regulation, it’s time for a radical new approach. Here are five principles the government should follow to dramatically reduce the burden of overregulation currently costing the Australian economy $176 billion a year: eliminate the need for approvals and replace [...]
- The $176 billion tax on our prosperityMay 11th, 2016
- Outdated media laws from the 80’s are just red tapeAugust 10th, 2016
- Red tape strangling media industrySeptember 22nd, 2016
- The Case For Abolishing Occupational LicensingJune 15th, 2018
- How To Cut Red Tape And Save Billions Lost On RegulationJune 8th, 2018
- No comments have been published yet.